Family Law Guide for Domestic Violence Counselors & Advocates
“Family Law Guide for Domestic Violence Counselors and Advocates” was written specifically for the thousands of dedicated shelter workers, mental health counselors, health care processionals, paraprofessionals and others in California who offer help on a daily basis to victims of domestic violence and their children.
The chapters include the topics of:
- Custody and visitation
- Child and spousal support
- Restraining orders and enforcement
- Types of family law cases
- Immigration and domestic violence victims
- Understanding legal documents (with some sample forms)
The first copy is free to all non-professional social service and health agencies.
For more information, please call (213)388-7505 or email email@example.com