Support the Center
“There should be centers like this everywhere and in every city.” –R.S., client
“I feel that I finally found a group of people that are compassionate about my situation and really care about helping me live a happy and safe life with my children.” – N.G., client
What Your Donation Can Do for the Center:
- A $125 donation helps underwrite an hour of initial counseling at the Harriett Buhai Center.
- A $250 donation helps secure a community education presentation by Center staff.
- A $500 donation helps fund the preparation of restraining and custody orders for 1 abused mother.
- A $2,500 donation helps cover the costs of two paternity cases at the Harriett Buhai Center.
- A $5,000 donation helps pay for the assistance of a legal aid lawyer and a paralegal for one month.
- A $10,000 donation helps render 4 weekly legal advice and education sessions to new clients.
- A $25,000 donation helps provide 200 hours of legal services for victims of domestic violence.
- A $50,000 donation helps empower 50 poor families living in Los Angeles.
Donate Online: Click here and play a critical role in lives of poor children and their families in our community
To Donate by Phone: Please call 213-388-7505 ext. 317
To Donate by Mail: Please mail your tax-deductible donation to:
Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law
3250 Wilshire Blvd., Ste 710
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Here are ways to support the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law:
- Donate in-kind services and goods, such as printing, graphics and office supplies
- Donate shares of appreciated stocks, bonds or real estate
- Solicit corporate sponsorships or matching gifts
- Designate the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law as the beneficiary of all or part of your estate
- Host a private party featuring a speaker from the Center
- Direct donations to the Center marking special occasions (such as birthdays, marriages, anniversaries, tributes)
The Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Tax Identification Number 95-3943493. For more information on supporting the Center, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-388-7505 ext. 317. Thank you for your support.