Support the Center
“I feel that I finally found a group of people that are compassionate about my situation and really care about helping me live a happy and safe life with my children.” – N.G., client
Your generosity will support the Center in a number of important ways…..
- A $10,000 gift will help to provide comprehensive legal consultation and advice to 53 extremely low-income persons.
- A $5,000 gift will help to assist 2 low-income dads wanting to establish paternity.
- A $2,500 gift will help to support one very low-income victim of domestic violence with ongoing services.
Donate Online: Click here and play a critical role in lives of poor children and their families in our community
To Donate by Phone: Please call 213-388-7505 ext. 317
To Donate by Mail: Please mail your tax-deductible donation to:
Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law
3250 Wilshire Blvd., Ste 710
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Check out our Special Donor Newsletter featuring some of the generous individuals, firms, business, and foundations who helped to support the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law services and programs last year!
Here are ways to support the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law:
- Donate in-kind services and goods, such as printing, graphics and office supplies
- Donate shares of appreciated stocks, bonds or real estate
- Solicit corporate sponsorships or matching gifts
- Designate the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law as the beneficiary of all or part of your estate
- Host a private party featuring a speaker from the Center
- Direct donations to the Center marking special occasions (such as birthdays, marriages, anniversaries, tributes)
The Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Tax Identification Number 95-3943493. For more information on supporting the Center, please contact email@example.com or 213-388-7505 ext. 317. Thank you for your support.
“There should be centers like this everywhere and in every city.” –R.S., client